27.4 Saturday
Day. 4 The game day
Fernando said the day earlier that he will pick us up at 8 o´clock, well he was an hour late. I quess that here in southern Europe the schedules are not so strict. Also, even it´s only day 4, the culture differences are strongly visible here. Locals hardly manage to speak any english, so from time to time the language barrier really makes communication though. Although, you get pretty far by smiling and being polite.
Quite a few matches has passed and on the lunch brake one team asks me to give some of yesterdays photos to a usb stick, which i gratefully do. At the time sun was shining straight down to where I was sitting, so if I wanted to see anything from the laptop screen there was no other way to it than making a "tent" of my hoodie. Sports photography is something that I´ve never quite done before, so this was actually very cool and eye opening experience. Personally and career wise. Also got some quite good shots for my personal portfolio. On the more technical side, moving fast with the camera and trying to capture the best, most intensive moments. You really have to keep an eye to the game at all times. Also a modern auto focus tracking mechanism is a big help. For this days shoot I used my Nikkor 70-300mm 4.5-5.6/f lens.
![]() |
| Referee, Mayors wife and grandchildren. If I´m not mistaking.. |


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti