9.5 thursday
Day. 16 Solitude
"Snap!" A kettle has finished in the kitchen.
I quess there´s still work to do with planning the days, because it is 2 pm and only now I have opened my laptop. Well, the main point is to still get things done so...
![]() |
| "The scenes" here in Barcelos for most of the days. |
On monday, I had altogether gone trough all of the 4245 pictures and edited exactly 386 of them, which makes it everything up to this point of the job learning. With Arin, we had a plan that we would place our both football tournament pics to cloud, drive. This way it was easy to just send a link to the drive folder to whoever wanted to download or view the pictures. Both of the picture folders from Porto days, with footballers and students I sent to Fernando trough WeTransfer on my own. After editing the 386 pics fairly carefully in about 5 day period, I feel like the layout and workflow on Lightroom are under control little bit better.
![]() |
| Book about how to survive in the present time of digitalisation and threath of climate change. |
![]() |
| Jarmo Myllynen, one of our interviewees and a teacher in Peltosaari elementary school promoting LähiöFest. |
When I arrived in Barcelos, the apartment felt more like a working place than a place where I would actually LIVE the next month. Now when over two weeks have passed, the place has gotten more and more comfortable by time. This is of course a really good thing, but on the other side it makes concentrating harder, because it feels less like a workplace. That´s why I´m writing this blog in a cafe just across road from apartment.



Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti